Monday, July 18, 2011

Yellow - Coldplay

Hello Bryan,


Today, I really cannot decide what wondrous topic to banter about for up to six hundred and twenty-eight glorious words.  I suppose I will start with the beginning.


Bryan, we have discussed previously changing our header into something more fun.  Here is my current creation…


How do you like it Bryan?  What about all of the fifty-two (oh yeah, we got another follower!) followers?  Tell me what you think about it in the comments below!  By the way, you have an oddly shaped head.


In other news, I feel like a song is in order.  Here is song for everyone to listen to as they read the rest of the post.


Bryan, next week I will be on my own secret mission, so you will see me “stock piling” my own set of posts.  Bryan, how do you set the post to post (poor word choice on my part) at a certain time?  I suppose I will try to have this post set to post (really, what is the correct way to say that?) for four PM Eastern Standard Time.


Be right back…


Okay, I am back!  Did you miss me?  Bryan, do you ever get the feeling that you have just continually asked questions in a sad attempt to communicate with someone through a blog even though you know that they never answer any of the questions you ask them except for during Question Monday, which is tied with Squirrels on what our blog viewers enjoy.


Bryan, do you know what is better than a baby rabbit, or “bunny,” if you will?  This:


Well Bryan, my valiant use of “media,” or pictures and video for the common folk, has left me low on words for this post.


Until tomorrow Bryan,
May laziness prevail!

4 comments:

  1. i enjoy the new header...the current one is too serious for the lack of serious posts produced (primarily by max, ex: todays post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could have a header rotation =D?

    Also, what is that animal called? It is reallycute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby squirrel! Almost as cute as a baby with a squirrel:
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=9Nn0UkdDArM

    ReplyDelete