Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men

Hai guis!

My name is Zoey Lou Holtz Browning, but you can call me Zoeberg for short!
Smacky is not home right nao, so I am going to do me best to fill in for him.  Pwease exuse the typoes; it is hard to type with pause!

I am a sure u are all wondering what my bread mix is.  I am an English Springer Spaniel mixed with a Black Lab.  Okay, I am sure you will have no follow up questions, because no one ever does when they ask Smacky that question.

Wut du you all want to no about me?  If I had a voice, then I would have a lisp and talk like Trixee from Toy Story 3.


My favorite animals are squirrels because they look like me.  I hate the sun.  My fur is black, but my back left pau has a white spot because it makes me so freaking adorable!  My collar says “Zoey” on it, but I cannot rwead so I do not know what it meens.

I have a chip in my head to help Smacky to find me if I ever ran through the fence.  I am two lazy to jump the fens, no problem there.  Oh yeah!  Tell Smacky to stop building this barn, it is in my running area!  By the way, you cannot eat the chip in my head.

I have many names.  Zoe, Zee, Zoey, Zoburg, Zoebirgean, Brea, B42, Green Collar.  I was told that I have 7 siblings, but I do not remember them.  I only know of Smacky and Bo.  Bo is a dumb name though.

The breeder Smacky bought me from took baths with me and claimed that I “love water” because I have “webbed feet.”  I do not know when she asked my opinion on this tho.  I hate water.

Okay guis, it is time for me to nap on Bo’s head.
Bai!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to meet you, Zoey! Did you vote in last week's poll?

    ReplyDelete