Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Lady in the Front Row Looks Like Ellen

Today's post comes to you in three parts!

Part One: The Poll

Max, your last poll asked the question, "Which do you prefer?" with the options of "Question Monday," "Top Ten Tuesday," and "Squirrels." I don't know how I feel about it, but the squirrels won this time. Maybe it's because you posted an adorable picture of a baby squirrel. Let's do that again.


For this week's poll -- well -- read the next part.

Part Two: Punishments?

I just got this series of texts from Max:
"Oh Bryan; guess who gets their second punishment?"
"Cause according to Jimmy's schedule I think we both do... But I feel like these schedules are school related so we should be fine lol"
 "And... We were not 'communicating with each other so we are fine :)"
The rational part of me doesn't want to do another punishment. But the adventurous side of me kind of wants to do a double punishment. Even though we really don't deserve them. Adkgjakls.

I suppose this poll really has no control over our destinies; ultimately, Max and I would agree upon what to do. But I want to seeee what people think: should Max and I do a double punishment?

Part Three: Michael Bublé!

Max, we're actually . . . not playing that song in our show. Sooorry I made you cry.

Buuut. Did you know that he did a cover of the Spiderman theme? He did. We might cut that song, but . . . here:

1 comment:

  1. Before you typed, "in three parts!" I was sure the rest of the sentence was going to be "from Abby's basement!"

    =}

    ReplyDelete