Friday, July 1, 2011

Still Posting on the Odd Days

But it is a new month. Happy July!

Also, Max, I take great pleasure in saying this -- you've been Blandforded. I have a question for you that makes sense to me. Did you read Julius Caesar freshman year? By the way, you have five clones.

Ladies and gentlemen, do you know what today is in addition to Friday, July 1st? Today is my one and only Top Five Friday. This is never going to happen again.

Top Five Things Max Could Blog About on Top Ten Tuesdays!

5. Movies. Since I have been talking about . . . the guy whose name starts with an H . . . too much recently, I would like to know what your favorite movies are. Don't put Run, Lola, Run on the list because I know that would be falsch.1


4. Numbers. This wouldn't work with most people, but I think you would do well with it.

3. Drinks. Non-alcoholic drinks, to be clear. I have so many unanswered questions about drinks you like -- for example, how do you feel about root beer (which is not the same thing as Dr. Pepper)? I don't remember if you've ever told me.


2. Countries. It might be hard to keep this one, you know, interesting. But I know you're very informed about the countries, and I wanted to suggest something that makes you the special snowflake you are.

1. Music artists. You probably have some interesting opinions. I understand if you can't do this one, though; it's a pretty difficult topic.

1False. (Hello, Germans!)

P.S. Tomorrow is Saturday, Max. You have a responsibility; it relates to your five clones.

6 comments:

  1. Lola Rennt is a good movie. don't hate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentence "Tomorrow is Saturday," makes me think of the night tour of campus and things that people sang, which I didn't appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Sunday comes afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want this weekend to ennnnnddddddd. =)

    ReplyDelete