Friday, July 15, 2011

How High the Moon - Morgan Lewis

I'm borrowing the song title thing for today.

And speaking of web browsers, Max and everyone else, Google Chrome is pretty cool.


Max, I'm not going to talk about the new Harry Potter movie very much today. I don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen the movie, and it would also feel inexplicably weird for me to blog about the movie at this point.

I will say that yesterday/today was . . . not bad at all. Litotes. I mean, everything was perfect. The movie was perfect, the context was perfect -- Max, fun fact, I got there around 1:30. If you didn't see this on Facebook already . . .


Max, a couple of days ago (Yesterday? Days are hard.) my mom showed me . . . an article. I'm just going to show you this picture:


I'd still like to go a-planking with you, but this is juuuust something to consider. It's pretty new, so if we jumped on to this trend now, we would be . . . trendy. You know how I like to be trendy, Max.

Oh, one last thing. Max, once you've decided to join the TPA Book Club, please take note that when I'm finished with The Great Gatsby, I'm going to break from my list and do the AP Lit homework for about a week. Then I can come back and do a book with you. Last time I suggested Will Grayson, Will Grayson and The Hunger Games, but from what I've heard, you'd probably also like The Catcher in the Rye. Do some research, and we'll talk more about that later.

1 comment: