Monday, July 25, 2011

Gazing at Clouds

Max! You're in a different city right now. That probably means that you won't see the poll until you get back; that will be a fun surprise for you. I'm not going to call anything now, but it looks like the vast majority of people want us to do a double punishment.

It's pretty early right now. Remember when you did your first post and it was really early? That's kind of what this is like. I'm just getting a head start on my day. Lots of things are happening tomorrow.

Three, four, eight. Those numbers are significant -- specifically, they're the periods of classes we have together our senior year. I couldn't say that on Facebook, and I think you sent me a text that said that, but I just want to make sure you're aware! Three, four, eight.

Speaking of your first post (two paragraphs ago), remember when you posted a picture of clouds and saw a sideways X in it? I'm going to do the saaame thing but look for different images in these clouds:


First, I see a pig. It's about a fourth of the way from the top of the picture just to the right of the middle. See the pig?

Also, the moderately sized cloud on the right looks like the Sorting Hat, except it's kind of squished.

Aasdjlkj. I'm very tired right now. Somebody should saaave me.

Rowan Atkinson will. He has an invisible drum kit:

1 comment: