Saturday, July 2, 2011

Facts of Life - Lazy Boy

Bryan, this post is dedicated to our lovely polls.
You asked the question: “Who is your favorite Dumbledork?”

The results are in!
  • Richard Harris: 9 votes for 40%
  • Mike Gambon: 7 votes for 31%
  • Max’s Awesome: 6 votes for 27%
Clearly, people just noticed you spelled “awesome” wrong, though it appears the other 73% of people were unaware of this typo.  Bryan, I am ashamed of your poll and I hope your topic of choice changes drastically next week.

This week’s poll will explore the realm of topics I have for my future Top Ten Tuesdays.  I think the choices may need a bit of explaining (not to make fun of our followers, but they could not even see the clear typo in last week’s poll).
  1. Movies:  Find out what movies I enjoy.  I am not a huge movie buff, so they will range from childhood classics to semi-newish movies.  (By the way, I enjoyed that running movie!)
  2. Drinks:  Non-alcoholic obviously.  There is a large group of drinks in this world and it would be difficult to narrow down (especially if I separated Kool-Aid flavors).
  3. Countries:  This could be interesting because of how many variables I could judge countries based on such as vacation hot spots or awesomeness of names.
  4. Music Artists:  I will struggle with this one.  Bryan, if I do this one, could you maybe allow me to break the word limit rule so I can put my favorite song from each of the artists?  Everyone would have a new list for his or her iPods!  I have a very eclectic list of both main stream and little known artists.
  5. Random Facts:  Everyone knows that I have a large amount of random facts floating in my head, but ranking them because of importance and randomness may just be needed.
  6. Stupid Laws:  Really people, why can I not hunt whales in Oklahoma if I so choose!  I think I could think of some good one-liners to follow each of these laws.
  7. Things I do not want to blog about: This could be interesting.  It would include things I both like and hate.
  8. Cartoon Characters:  The title is a bit confusing, but it would also include several video game characters I would expect.
I will make this poll such that you can vote on multiple, but keep your votes to only things you would really be interested in reading about.  Hopefully this will help me stay away from any flop posts, otherwise I may have to just eighty-six Top Ten Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment