Sunday, July 10, 2011

We are the Champions - Queen

Good afternoon Bryan,
In response to your lovely post yesterday, my post will come in one part!

First, the following is my question for you for Question Mondee:  Do you remember when you mocked me because I had to edit my post earlier in our blogs because I forgot to include the poll results?

Bryan and followers, the votes are (finally) in and have been carefully counted and recounted!  The results show that you equally want a Top Ten Tuesday on my favorite music artists as well as on things I do not want to blog about.  This Tuesday…


…you will all learn about the Top Ten things that I will not ever be blogging about (unless Bryan uses this as a source of punishment).

Okay, now I would like to explain why my heading is such a victorious song.  Bryan and followers, after four days and many hours of hard work, I successfully completed Spyro: Ripto’s Rage with a 100% completion status.  This has taught me a plethora of life lessons that I would like to share with you all.  Note:  These will make way more sense to people who have ever partaken in a Spyro themed game.
  • Killing a sheep, frog, or starfish will give you more life, and who does not love having more lives!
  • When dressed in a space suit, cows gain the ability to shoot lasers out their ears.
  • After beating the game, the closing cinematic was definitely not worth it.
  • You do not have to hold down L1, R1, L2 and R2 to have Sparx point you to the nearest gem to actually find all the gems.  It is much easier to find a building and just run around it.
  • Green guys say hey stupid.
  • Finding Hunter on a level is just a slap in the face.  You will soon be faced with race.  I hope that you keep pace.
  • Swimming and flying levels are really hard.
  • Games get easier after you get older.
  • Slow and steady wins the race, unless you are on a level with Hunter.
  • Apparently NPC’s have not learned that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line (unless you take the idiotic stance that an arc is shorter).
  • Insomniac had a reason for naming their company that.

I hope that these lessons will teach everyone something!

Until tomorrow Bryan,
I start on Crash Team Racing.

4 comments:

  1. I think I know how you feel when people go all Harry Potter on you. =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bullet thingies were like another language. But it was still captivating! Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sixth bullet point rhyme was very cute; eventhough, I have no idea what spyro is.

    ReplyDelete