Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help - The Beatles


Bryan, today I offer to you my earnest proposition for the next challenge.  This is not a challenge between us for a punishment though.  No, this is a challenge to our loving followers for ultimate bragging rights.

I think that we should have our followers do something for us to prove their loyalty.  It obviously would not be something difficult like solving some obscure puzzle or beating you in Bananagrams, but it would make them all be creative, like making an obscure puzzle for you to beat.

Bryan, I have thought up some ideas for us to toss around and possibly consider as a fun little side challenge for our followers.


First, we could possibly have them create a simple headline for us to replace our “Two Planes in the Asymptote.”  The name would of course remain the same, but they could make it unique looking since it is rather plain.  I realize that our blog was, and still is, supposed to look professional, but look at the Vlogbrothers’ headline on their blog.  It is very fun.

Also, we could have them take a picture of themselves planking, or owling since we are now with the trends.  We could judge them on the unique qualities of the pose such as background, difficulty and publicity.  If we decided to make these recurring, then we could even institute themes!

Maybe we could have our followers design a TPA T-shirt design in case we ever become world-renowned bloggers.  Bryan, Microsoft spell check told me to make the “s” in “T-shirt” lower-case in the last sentence and it made the word renowned go back up a line.  Fail for length.  Back on topic, what do you think about that idea?  Pre-planning is key to success.  I think some call it “planning ahead.”

Finally, we could have a challenge for them to figure out what a good challenge for them could be.
Bryan, I hope you liked this idea, but you probably will not so whatever.

Poll winner was Creamy, though I feel like many people apparently retracted their votes.  It only won four to two.  I hope you enjoy this week’s poll when I think of one.

Until tomorrow,
I have cheese in my pants.

2 comments:

  1. That is a long time to keep cheese in your pants. =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to share that I chose crunchy because it is my favorite, though I cannot eat it. =[ strange, I know. but it's true. damn allergies..

    ReplyDelete