Thursday, July 14, 2011

Celebrate - Kool and the Gang


Hello Bryan.  I agree, your post yesterday had no relevance what so ever.
Bryan, today I feel as though we need to celebrate our blogs greatest accomplishments.

For one, this post marks our fiftieth (that was really hard to spell…) post.  This may make some think we have been posting for fifty days, but because of your punishment, this is really only the forty-ninth post.  You get all the important day markers, and that, unlike post count, will never change.  I will now go crawl in a ditch after our celebration continues!

Bryan, we have fifty-one followers currently, with a few others whom I know have not yet hit the follow button.  This means that we have over one follower per post; however, with our recent trend in gaining no followers, we really need to pick up the pace on gaining followers.  Really people, tell your friends to follow us!  I feel like we may not be able to keep up, but when school starts we should be able to get a quick surge back up.

As you may have seen, we not only past 4000 page views on Tuesday, but we sky rocketed up to 4160 views.  Bryan, this means that each follower has viewed our blog 81.5 times.  Using this number, we can approximate the viewers to have viewed each post 1.6 times.  Obviously these numbers are not exact seeing that I have been known to sit here and hit refresh to get our page view count up.  Nothing wrong with that though!

Lastly, our blog has been officially viewed in five countries worldwide.  Unfortunately, no one in my recent poll was correct due to the lack of “Thailand” as an option, but really Bryan, who would have expected Thailand to have been the next country to view the blog.  However, everyone who picked “Spain” can rest with knowledge that they picked option which appeared quickest.  Our blog has successfully been viewed in the USA, the UK, Germany, Thailand, and Spain.  Really, Thailand?

Bryan, I feel like our viewers deserve proof.  Here is information only me and Bryan (see what I did there?) can normally see.


So, until tomorrow Bryan.
Whatever you are, be a good one.  (I swear that is my quote, not Abe Lincoln’s.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I hit refresh too!

    Also, I am sorely tempted to go down to my Nintendo and get on this blog, since Nintendo uses Opera for its web browser...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are way too many n00bs viewing your blog who use IE. it's clearly the worst of the browsers in existence. =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did up until June 19th when I got Mozilla :(

    ReplyDelete