Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I've Wanted to Say to Max on Facebook

Today is July 31. Happy Birthday to anyone who happens to have a birthday today!

Recently, there has been a lot of things I've wanted to say to Max on Facebook (hence my title). I figure I'm not allowed to say them on Facebook, but I can say whatever I want (to an extent) on this blog. So on this last post before I switch back to the even-numbered days, I'm gonna do that.

Max, on July 11, you were clearly scheming to "get" me. You had these two statuses in a row:
"That's Absurd! YOU'RE ABSURD! What? Say that to my face! YOU'RE ABSURD. THAT'S ABSURD!"
"A nerdfighter is someone who instead of being of like bones and skin and tissue is made entirely of awesome. No, we are clearly pro-nerd. Facebook, I am a Nerdfighter."
You thought I couldn't resist liking them, didn't you? Well, I really liked both of them inside of my head, and I want you to be aware of that.

Next, anything to do with your glasses or astigmatism: I really wanted to comment on it. I mean, it's totally true that glasses make you feel taller if you're near sighted. Also, I think I wanted to like your new profile picture, the first picture I saw of you with glasses:


Then, on Thursday, Amy posted on your wall praising you for referencing AVPM in your blog before realizing that . . . hey, that wasn't you, that was the other guy. See how much cooler you would be if you read Harry Potter?

I can't help but think that when you commented on Abby's status with "HP IS REAL!" last night that it was another plot of yours. I didn't fall for it; I didn't. If I had fallen for it, I probably would have commented immediately.

Finally, this picture:


If you turn your head a few degrees and look at this book from a few yards away with a cursory, half-a-second glance, this guy looks like you.

1 comment:

  1. He really does. And I was uploading other pictures at the same time, so I was like, "You can tag him if you want, Bryan," but... he couldn't. Sorry guys.

    ReplyDelete