Friday, July 22, 2011

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé


Bryan, I am unbelievably excited to hear about your band theme for this year.

I decided that I will still have Top Ten Tuesday on Tuesday, because it would just be weird to have it on a Friday.  Anyways, I suppose I should really get started on my posts for while I am gone.  I have the topics picked out; I just have to write them.  They should be very enjoyable!

Bryan, I officially got my glasses yesterday.  My nose has never had so much weight on them in its entire time of existence!  It is somewhat annoying, but I only have to wear them when I am looking far away.  In other words, right now my glasses are off.

Here is a random Bublé song in response to your random Bublé song.  By the way, if you are not playing this song, I will cry.


Bryan, this song is making me think of people whom I have not yet met.  There are so many random people on this earth whose path I may never cross.  How will they ever know how awesome I am Bryan?  Better yet, how will I ever learn how strange they are?  I can only make fun of the same people for so long before it starts to get old.


See these people?  I do not know these people!  I suppose I can make fun of them, but what if my mocking is actually lies?  What if I actually was telling the truth about the person and not just being funny?  That would be so rude of me!

Okay Bryan, I should probably be getting ready for my secret mission.

Until Thursday,
Goodbye Bryan.

1 comment: