Saturday, July 30, 2011

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

Bryan, this is my last post on an even date for a while.

Before you look at the poll results, I must warn you:  If you have small children in the room, please have them look away.


Yes, Bryan, everyone wants us to do a double punishment except for you, me, and another person (unless you are like me and voted twice).

As we said earlier though, the ultimate decision will be left up to Bryan and me as far as what we want to do for our punishment since we really did not break any rules.

Bryan, since tomorrow ends July, I found it necessary to look up what all happened in July and I realized I had not participated in Cell Phone Courtesy Month!  I think that maybe I should let my cell phone sleep in my bed or something, but I just realized how useless that would be.

Next topic!  Bryan, I have had a rough day so this post is very choppy, sorry about that.

At Ball State, I was told my singing was lovely, but the same person said that it was like elevator music.  I am very confused as to if that was a compliment or not, in case you were wondering.

Okay, now for some July wrap up news.  Bryan, during July, we received a little over 600 fewer views than during June.  I think that this may be because of people going on vacation and the like, but I really hope that this is not a trend.

At our current rate, we will hit our 10,000th view at some point during September with around 30,000 views in May, but that will require us not to stay on this downward slope.

We also hit our 10th foreign country view.  Ireland took the spot as our second highest foreign country viewer (using many adjectives can be fun!).

Okay, I end this post with a song, because music is fun and it is raining and I am sad and I am tired and Zoey is lying on the couch watching it rain.

  
Until August,
Goodnight Bryan.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I played the right kind of Pokemon for the poll, but I was always sort of partial to Charmander in Pokemon Snap, glaube ich.

    ReplyDelete