Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Max's First Punishment

When Max said "our attempt at being patriotic," he meant "my attempt at being patriotic." This background is only temporary, Bryan; it's only temporary. I'm trying to sound reluctant -- is it working?

The Bananagrams challenge -- one on one, best two out of three -- took place on Sunday evening. I'm not going to brag (yet) because Max was a very worthy opponent. However, I think his tragic flaw might have been his lack of spelling skills.

First, we opened the banana.


Then, the first game began. Before every game, Max wasn't sure what to say ("split"), so he just said, "Go!"


The games we played were honestly close. After I won the first game, Max went through waves of either intensely saying nothing or frantically jabbering.


We were both standing by the end of the second game. Then, this happened.


That may or may not have been my idea.

Max, you need a punishment, and after a lot of ideas morphed into a lot of other ideas, this is what you have to do.

[Moment of suspense.]

The Punishment: You are to write a post of at least 314 words (not including media like pictures or videos) in which you detail multiple embarrassing stories of yours. You may not use the letter "i" uppercase or lowercase -- and in case (ha) you can't tell in this font, it's the letter that sounds like "eye." You have to submit your post on one of your posting days before Monday, July 11, 2011.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. The suspense nearly killed me D=

    Also, if schadenfreude is wrong, I don't want to be right?

    Mostly I wanted to say that sentence, but probably I do want to be right.

    ReplyDelete