Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Hate Everything about You - Three Days Grace


Bryan, yesterday you had a Question Monday and you know what that means!  Today is Top Ten Tuesday.  Today’s agenda is my not top ten for blogging.  That is right Bryan, these things all get their five minutes of fame, but will never be heard of from me again so here we go!
  • Cloud Formations:  Bryan, I know that you have long aspired to be the world’s greatest meteorologist, but something about cirrus cloud being an omen of rain just seems fishy to me.
  • Barn Building:  Our family just built a lovely new barn, but unfortunately, this does not give me Bob the Builder knowledge on barn building; however, on Farmville, you have to annoy your friends for the required objects to raise a barn.
  • Baseball:  Baseball is such a messed up sport.  Some lucky fan caught the ball that marked Derek Jeter’s 3000 hit since it was also a home run, and now has $14,000 in taxes to pay off the $50,000 in gifts Jeter gave the man.  Sorry that the guy did not just go home, put it on EBAY, and not even let Jeter have the ball.  It is not that I do not enjoy baseball; I just choose not to write on the topic.
  • Bird Breeds:  My dog is an avid bird watcher.  She loves the pigeons, robins and canaries from our back yard.  My dad enjoys bringing out his bird book and asking me what type of bird eggs he found.  I usually just agree with him though; it gets me out of the hour-long debate he would have with himself otherwise. 
  • Nascar:  In the words of Jeff Dunham, with some paraphrasing because I do not remember it exactly, “It’s a good sport to watch when you’re drunk.  Oh look!  A left turn!  Look, another left turn!”
  • Politics:  Politics, much like religion, is a personal choice.  I do not feel like we should even possibly sway our readers into our opinions, though, if any follower would really be swayed by what I say when it relates to politics:  Get help.
  • Books:  Let me put it out there right now.  I read at a second grade level and will probably never read a book for fun.  Remember back when we were little and the library had summer reading type contests for prizes?  Yeah, I always joined them, but I think I read a total of three books ever for that and they were probably search and finds.
  • Car Brands:  When someone tells me to look for the red ’04 Ford Fusion Cadet with a wing and double treaded wheels, I generally look for a red car.  People need to learn that giving me all those radical details is wasted past the color and the possible car/truck/van.
  • The West Wing:  Bryan, I know you are a big West Wing fan, but I see no entertainment value in watching a bunch of people running around a well-designed set intended to mimic the White House.  I find CJ to be the only comical character on the set.  I can see how you or anyone who wants to get into politics could see some hope in the series though.
  • Harry P*tter:  This one will probably hurt Bryan, but I really do not see the joy in this movie series; however, I will probably try to watch all the movies at some point just so that I can at least have a foundation to base my dislike of Harry P*tter on other than the fact that it just seems odd to me.  Who knows, I may become a Harry P*tter fan.
I have no words left, so tell me if you still want Top Ten Tuesday.
Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Would the detail of a car having wind shield wipers on its headlights count? Because i find that as a distinguishing (sp?) factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You... bleeped. I love Harry Potter. <=[~~~~ Sad rocket ship. But I don't understand about cars either.

    ReplyDelete