Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not Afraid - Eminem


First Google Docs; now Blogger – the entire Google planet is being revamped, Bryan!

Speaking of revamping, I have been thinking about songs for you to revamp all about me.  I am thinking Forget You by Cee Lo Green.  I don’t know though, maybe some Adele would be funnier.  Animal by Neon Trees could also be quite humorous for me.  So many options, Bryan!  You should definitely just take every Friday off so you can rewrite songs in a variety of genres (okay, by variety I only mean ones that make you look funny) and on a variety of subjects (mostly me, but sometimes maybe about bumble bees or poison ivy to spice it up?).

Long paragraph.

The first thing I noticed when I saw the new Blogger was how bright the background is.  Whichever Google employee decided that white pearl would make a nice background color was sadly mistaken.

This would have been my reaction had someone said to me, “Let’s make the background white.  It’s so eye catching and all the rage!”


Oh, Bryan, how I miss that show.  My brother and I used to love that show.  We even got to the point that we recorded every episode in case it was worth keeping.

Microsoft needs to shut up with the green lines.  I realize that I use fragments, contractions and passive voice – there is no reason to tell me!  Bryan, Microsoft didn’t point out that I had fractions instead of fragments.  Proofreading for the win.  That was a fragment.  Microsoft was sure that I knew!

I really am contemplating a nap, so here is a song.


Until tomorrow Bryan,
The upcoming newspaper looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment