Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rolling in the Deep - Adele


Bryan, I think we have just started our first blog war.  Well, I suppose that will depend on your response on Sunday.

Call it cheesy, but I would far rather lose chocolate off the face of the earth than lose my cheese.


It is not that I even am that big of a fan of cheese.  I love alfredo and parmesan in particular, in case you were wondering.

Now why am I so pro-cheese, you ask?

Well it may not be Question Monday, but I definitely have the answer.

Bryan, chocolate is so delicious, but it is so unhealthy.  It tempts me, Bryan.  I have never been tempted to go eat a wheel of cheese, but bars of chocolate have become my nemesis.

Do not take me the wrong way chocolate.  I love you, I really do, but all that I do is viciously shred you with my teeth and you always try to retaliate.  I cannot take it any more chocolate, but I really hope that you fall off the earth.

Disclaimer:  Christopher Columbus disproved falling off the earth.

Well, Bryan, I have to go away now and do not know what time of night I will return.  This should explain the time and length of this post.  Here is a song to make it longer!


Until tomorrow Bryan,
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Chris Columbus also directed the first two Harry Potter movies. =}....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaat is also the first thing I thought.

    ReplyDelete