Sunday, August 21, 2011

When I Look to the Sky - Train


Bryan, today’s post comes to you from the letter procrastination.

Today's Saturday, which means that it's time for another Question Monday!
Bryan, by my earlier stated definition, Top Ten Tuesday will always follow a Question Monday, but I suppose all rules are meant to be broken.

Also, jazz is a type of music, to which Buble does play.
Bryan, I try to forget that he plays jazz.  His music is far too good to be jazz.

I thought . . . you were going to do a photo album. Also, I was planning on writing a song to sing. I think we should do separate projects, and then maybe you can do an interpretive dance to my project.
See, this logic does not really apply when my proposed project was a song.

Eh, I guess not. Don't go overboard.
Why would I ever go overboard on smileys?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

All right, that's all of the Max questions. Let's move on.
That was not all of my questions: You know what else makes me sad, Bryan?

By the way Bryan, I should be starting my college applications essay right now, but this seems far more important at the moment.

Bryan, today is your sister’s birthday.

Happy Birthday Erin!


This photo is saved in my computer as “Bryan Fail.”

I feel like this post is really long already, but I actually still have about 300 more words to work with.

Do you know what this calls for Bryan?  It calls for me to randomly place here a song to which I will title my blog as the easy way out.


Until tomorrow Bryan,
Let me finish my Advanced Procrastination homework.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the bday shout-out! I know you'll appreciate that my friends and I were planking and owling at the park today.

    SOMEone clearly doesn't watch iCarly... click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a very important episode of iCarly that I meant to watch this summer, but I remember neither when it was supposed to air nor the subject matter. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete