Friday, August 19, 2011

It All Makes Sense at the End - Hank Green


Bryan!  I forgot to tell you something today!

I would tell you on your Facebook wall, but, you know…
 
Okay, here it goes!

Good luck tonight with your walking in a straight line with your legs moving at the same time as the other person and then climbing up a ladder and pointing at people skills, which you call “drum majoring.”

Why is it called drum major?  By the way, Bryan, I have set you up with a plethora of stock questions to answer on your upcoming Question Monday.

Okay, so tonight the band unleashes their music with “A Touch of Buble” or something to that jazz.  See what I did there?  It is funny because Jazz is a type of music, to which Buble does not play.  Yes, Bryan, I am aware that this is not how you spell Buble, but I do not want to find an accented “e.”

Oh!  Another update on the blog seems in order!

Bryan, we have been foolishly miscounting our foreign friends!  You see, Bryan, if you view our weekly viewers, then you will notice we have one Taiwanese view this week.  Now, Bryan, go view our all time audience and you will notice a lack of Taiwan on the list.  (Thailand ≠ Taiwan)  The list appears to stop at approximately ten countries and does not have the option to view all of the audiences.

This makes me sad.

You know what else makes me sad, Bryan?  We can see what key words people can search into Google.com that seemingly direct them to our blog.

Bryan, astigmatism is the most commonly searched word to bring them here.

In addition, Bryan, as of now, our view count does not seem to be as high as neither June nor July, which is quite saddening.

Bryan, I have a question for you and this is very, very important.

Will you do your German project with me?  I want to do a song, but cannot play the piano!

Do smileys count as words?  I will say no! (I just added smileys to my dictionary)

Bryan, we should translate this song to German and video record it.  We can auto-tune you if you really would rather that.


Until tomorrow Bryan,
Pirates scare me.

2 comments:

  1. In the taaaaaaaag, you accented the "e." I just wanted to tell you in case you didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elementary Abby,
    On Blogspot, tags try to auto-complete themselves. Buble with an accented e was one of our old tags and therefore was easy for me to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete