Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mexican Hat Dance - Several Artists


Bryan, I have an idea for today’s Top Ten Tuesday.

Anyone who has seen my current Facebook profile picture would notice something about it.

I am wearing a hat.

I enjoy hats.

Hats are my idea for this Top Ten Tuesday.

Paper Bags:  They cover people’s faces, which I find funny, but you never know what was in those bags!  Bryan, paper bag masks are unsanitary and totally not hats, but I ran out of ideas.  In addition, it is very difficult to breathe while in a paper bag.

Jamaican Hat:  You know my hat with the dreadlocks coming out the back and has the multicolored top to it?  Well, it is neither comfortable nor useful.  That pretty much just makes it awful.

Baseball Caps:  How else would anyone truly root on the home team other than by decking out complete with their very own cap?  Bryan, these are particularly funny on tourists or indoors.

Jester Hats:  Something about jester hats just make me happy Bryan.  I cannot look at a hat with three things coming off with bells at the end of each of them without making me laugh.  They are as funny as the jester is.

Irish Hat:  You may remember my Irish hat that I wore on “What the Heck are You Wearing?” day last year along with my bunny mask and X-Ray goggles, Bryan.  They have orange hair on the side, which makes it more authentic, plus it is from Europe!

Panda Hat:  I want one.  Have you seen them?  I would never wear it, but just being able to say that I own a panda hat would make me the happiest person on the face of the earth.

Hunting Hats:  Bryan, I have three hunting hats despite the fact that I do not actually hunt nor will I ever, but how can you ever deny the awesomeness of me in a lime green hat?  This is how I got the nickname Kiwi in sixth grade, Bryan.  Yes, now kiwis are one of my favorite animals.  Irony.

Afro Wig:  Not technically a hat, but I write the rules on Top Ten Tuesdays!  This wig is not only large enough to where people behind me ask me to take it off when we take notes in class, it also makes my head about five times the size it already is.

Ski Hats:  The hats with the dangling poofy things that have the fake fur on the inside.  Those hats look so cool and comfortable.  Is it just me, or do I have awful taste in hats?

Newspaper Hats:  Anyone can make them.  They are magically a one-size fits all hat.  They are free.  Bryan, how can anyone not love a hat that is made of a household item and can be customized in a wide array of ways.

Until tomorrow, Bryan,
This is a senence.

1 comment:

  1. Senence!

    You look like Elton John if you wear newspaper hats.

    ReplyDelete