Thursday, August 25, 2011

Transfer - Five for Fighting


Okay Bryan.

Today’s blog comes to your from the letter rhetorical questions.

This is like Question Monday, but I ask myself questions (which definitely are not rhetorical questions).

First question:  Why did I ever think that this was a fun feature?


Really Bryan, I really do not know…

Second Question:  Why does my iPod have dust and 25 songs on it?

Good question Max!

You see Max, you are a very lazy person who enjoys procrastination.  Also, you see the greatness in what it is and do not look for amateurs.  This is why you have only Five for Fighting and Shinedown on your iPod.


Last Question:  Why is this blog so short?

Another fantastic question Max!  This blog is short because you have procrastinated memorizing 36 literary terms for the quiz tomorrow and really need to start.

Here is another procrastination video!


So Bryan, until tomorrow.

Procrastinators unite… but not now.

P.S. Brittan is our new follower!

2 comments:

  1. No. No, it is not a good idea to microwave your Furby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never commented on one of your posts before, but they're hilarious. As for the Furby, I think that the microwave is slightly better than dying a horrible watery death. How did this happen? I accidentally dropped my Furby in a toilet at a public restroom on the way to Florida when I was 6. Needless to say the Furby was flushed. Why did I have the Furby with me in the bathroom? I still don't know.

    ReplyDelete