Friday, August 5, 2011

Chocolate Rain - Tay Zonday

Bryan, I bid thee hello.

It’s Friday and you know what that means, right?

We gotta get down!


Bryan, I must admit, I really believed that you had forgotten about our blog, but was so confused how that would happen on a day you saw me.

My brother just explained to me all of the comics you showed us.

Okay Bryan, you really need to get off this book report thing.  It is not really a punishment if you think that it sounds fun, and do not say you don’t think it sounds fun; you requested that we do it before for fun.

Bryan, if you struggle thinking of what to blog about well then you should Google it.

Here is some help:  http://tinyurl.com/44gv4bf

The topic for today according to my search is:  Chocolate vs. Vanilla.

You see Bryan, while I am not against chocolate, I do prefer vanilla.  It is weird though, because I have never asked my mom to buy me a vanilla bar, but I love chocolate bars.  The issue is, chocolate has too many varieties.

Bittersweet, milk, dark, white, semisweet, chips.  Nothing is worse than dark chocolate.  I love chocolate shakes.  I even recently bought a triple chocolate shake, but it was just too much chocolate.

Vanilla is not flawless though, in fact, on its own, vanilla is dangerous.

Bryan, this is just asking for a civil war.

Until tomorrow;
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

1 comment:

  1. I predict... disagreement on one point. But precisely which is a secret surprise! I like them both.

    ReplyDelete