Monday, August 22, 2011

Bryan's Snacks

Hi, Max! By now, you probably know that when I told my sister "Believe in yourslef" on her wall yesterday, it was, in fact, not a Bryan fail but a reference to iCarly. Right now, my mind kind of hurts from my government homework, so I'm going to blog about something easy. Hell's Kitchen is on in the background -- I'll blog about food!

Max, it's very hard for me not to eat something between lunch and dinner or between dinner and sleep. Luckily, I have a lot of favorite snack options I can turn to in those times of need.

You are probably well aware that I am a big fan of cheese. I'll go for any kind of cheese, really -- sharp cheddar slices, Colby-Jack cubes, string mozzarella. I will say that in the sphere of cheeses, nothing gets better than sharp cheddar.

For me, Chex Mix is a good metaphor for society. There are so many different parts -- long, short, round, square, crunchy, crunchy -- and a handful of it tastes impressively delicious. The components of Chex Mix combine into a tasty snack, so diverse people form a complex society.

Finally, I realize that healthy snacks are extremely important. Just ask Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper:


By the way, their last names are totally different. They are married, aren't they? I guess I'm not opposed to Mrs. Pepper keeping her given last name -- it just makes sense, considering what's inside of her container. Anyhow, I was going to say that I like watermelon, too.

And I have an issue with this sentence of yours: "His music is far too good to be jazz." That's not okay.

Max, I'll see you tomorrow! Remember, German club meets Thursday.

2 comments: