Monday, August 29, 2011

Piano Man - Billy Joel


Alright Bryan, it sounds like you will be writing me a song to the tune of some catchy song.  I will figure that out at a later time.
If he is to write a song, he should have to compose the music himself rather than swapping lyrics out...i feel that would be more challenging for him.
Matthew, I have two comments in response to your comment:
  • Never do that thing where you do not capitalize the word “I.
  • He would not be able merely to change the lyrics.  When I say rewrite a song, I mean completely new.  If it were to the tune of Yankee Doodle, then I would not accept a song portraying how dandy I am.
Also, to the people making punishment suggestions, Max isn't going to make me do anything illegal or anything with long-term side effects.
Bryan, let me make a few comments on this statement:
  • Did I mention something about how your hubris is that you make assumptions?  *Checks old post* Yes, I did.  Just though that you should know that I stick to this claim.
  • If you really had read the first post’s rules and regulations, then you would know that as long as the punishment does not provoke bloodshed, there is no limit to the punishments I give you.
  • Do not worry though Bryan, I would never do something like that.
  • You used a contraction and started the sentence with “Also.”  Microsoft Word is not happy right now.

Now Bryan, I did not sit down at this laptop to type this blog post about you though.

No, I came here to talk about my allergies and me.

Today in German, I was the only person who could validly say that I felt sick.  Me and allergies?  See Bryan, we do not really get along all that well.  They hit me like a truck for one day every year (yesterday), but then they do not actually leave for good until late October!  How annoying is that?

Oh, and do not forget the one to two week span in April, which also gives me an annoying cough.  Yes Bryan, prom is very fun when you have allergies.

Here is a word of advice to everyone who suffers from pale skin or allergies.  Do not get sunburn during allergy season! Do not do it!  You know what feels good during allergy season?  A nice warm shower to help relieve your sinuses.  You know what does not sound good while you are sun burnt?  A nice warm shower further burning your skin.

Well Bryan, that is all of the genius advice I can give for today.

Until tomorrow,
Did anyone else notice I reused that blog title?

1 comment: