Tuesday, June 28, 2011

True Colors - Phil Collins (?)

First off, congratulations to Bryan and Abby.  Live long and prosper.



There were like eighty thousand versions of this song...
Let’s kick off Top Ten Tuesday with my favorite colors!  (from worst to best)


Purple/Pink – Too mushy gushy!

Brown – It is in my last name, but I still do not like the color.  Dirt is brown.

Yellow – It is just too bright and cheery.


Green – Needs some blue.

Blue – Needs some green.

Red – It is actually the color of my room!

White – The absence of color.

Black – Only if it is combined with good colors such as white and red.

Teal – It is not green, but not blue.  It is a nice mixture, though more on the green side, which makes teal so great.

Orange – A perfect blend of red and yellow makes for a wonderful color.

7 comments:

  1. Hehe, Abby, you made a blog post!

    Also, excellent color choice, Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Matthew!
    I aim to please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the fact that teal is on the green side is a good thing, then why is green lower on the list than blue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did indeed!

    And umthanks! =]

    And today, for the sake of simplicity, I declared my favorite color to bee green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait wait wait, is it green or bee green?

    ReplyDelete
  6. bees are black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow

    ReplyDelete