Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things Bryan Likes: Part Two

I don't have very many words to work with, so let's get to it!

Number three! I like Tom Lehrer. I probably idolize him too much.


Number two! I like Nerdfighting. DFTBA!


Number one! I like Harry Potter. I would post a preview of the upcoming movie, buuut . . . I refuse to watch that. So here's one from the second movie. Hah, I got chills watching this trailer for a movie that came out almost a decade ago.


Max, I'll be back on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Meeee toooo! I also made a shrill, high-pitched sound of which I am less than proud. Aaaaaaaalso, the DH Part Two trailer just aired on TV, and I couldn't deciiiide what to do, so I sat and talked over the words while I watched it kind but with much spastic head-turning.

    ReplyDelete