Thursday, June 16, 2011

Right Round - Flo Rida

Blog News

Okay, so, in case you did not notice somehow, we have over 2,000 page views.  Unfortunately, our follower count has stagnacized.  Do our “loyal” followers have no friends who they can talk into joining?

“I just thought you should know that Harry Potter is first and foremost a series of books. And that you should try reading them. I mean, I know you're not an avid reader, but I started reading Harry Potter when I was seven, so it's not terribly difficult.”

Show off.  Also, let me point out that it is not just that I am not an avid reader, but I actually cannot read.  In fact, I had to have my brother read your post out loud because of how bad I am at reading.

“I just sneezed.”

Gesundheit.

“Also two days ago was the first major Republican debate of the 2012 presidential election, so it was a pretty big night for me.”

I watched them too, but only because my brother wanted to.

“Would endorsing a presidential candidate (I think you know who I'm talking about) on TPA be too extreme?”

Yes.  We are not doing this.

“I think the best time for that would be July. Does that work for you?”

Yes, but I have a Ball State workshop in late July.

“Max, I challenge you to a Bananagrams tournament sometime in July. One on one. Best two out of three. Do you accept?”

Yes, but on my turf.

Also, let me point out the irony that you just asked me three questions the post after your question Monday.

Okay, so I have a lot of planning to do for my Saturday post, but trust me, it will be fun!

Until then, good riddance.

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to point out that although no one is a muggle, making them last place, there is a lacking of Hufflepuffs. Looks like we are all in deep solid waste material if we have to find anything :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, I'm Cho Chang, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're good enough finders to manage on our own.

    ReplyDelete