Thursday, June 2, 2011

All I do is Win - DJ Khaled

That’s right Bryan; today’s post comes in six seven parts.  I win!
Part One: Dear Bryan
Your stellar game of Bananagrams has me wondering how you are smart.  With words such as “cut” and “add,” I am almost surprised that you have passed first grade spelling.  You asked, and I have answered.
Let me quote:

“Max, I know you don't know a whole lot about musical instruments… blah, blah, blah.”
Guess what Bryan.  I still do not know a whole lot about musical instruments.

Oh, and Bryan, I have chosen my punishment fill in.  The name is Frank Karl Joseph Miccuci III and I think I forgot his name, but you know who I mean!
Part Two: My Response to your Idea

I like the idea of us videotaping ourselves; however, we could go further than strictly speeding up the film.  For example, we could play them in reverse.
Let me show you what I mean:

 SPOILER: All that they actually do is just mess up a Rubix Cube, and then play that clip backwards.  Watch the guy in the background.  He is actually walking backwards so that it seems as though it is going forwards.

Part Three: My Experiment
They say you can test the quality of your keyboard by holding down both shift keys and typing the following sentence – The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
My keyboard?  HE QUIC BROWN OX UMPE OVER HE Z OG.
I kind of want to know how our followers’ keyboards are so leave a comment below with your own!
Part Four: The Poll
Oh Bryan, it appears we have ourselves a tie.  I will prevail!  Granted, there are really no true winners in a poll, just a variety of people sharing their opinions.
Next week’s poll has already been in my head since Friday so you should be very excited to see the glorious question which will come about!
Part Five: The Foreigners
Zur den Deutsch:  Guten Tag!  Ich spreche ein biβchen Deutsch.  Bist du holfentlich?  Ich hoffe, dass wir Freunde können.
To my British chaps:  Hello.  I really do not know much British, so I will just type this one up in English and assume you can read it just fine!
Part Six: The Win The Translation
To the Germans:  Good day. I speak a little German.  Are you friendly?  I hope that we can be friends.
To my British brethrens:  Howdy.  I speak no English, so I am going to type this in Australian and just presume that you can understand it alright.
Part Seven: The Conclusion
Not really, but seriously, seven parts?  I am just too good!

11 comments:

  1. it's actually FJMIV.... not FJMIII I suppose that for you it's FKJM, not merely FJM, but still. IV, not III. unless you are referring to Mr. Micucci, wife of Rhonda.

    happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG>

    boom =D

    the effect of my enthusiasm is lessened, i think, by my excessive emoticon usage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LA DOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG>

    I'm giving Abby a virtual high five right now -- you just can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate's comment really says it all :') but seriously. IV not III. I do not have a bald spot...yet, nor do I plan to have one ;).

    HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LA DOG.

    me and margaret are the clear winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dictionary.com's word of the day for june 5:

    pangram \PAN-gruhm\, noun:

    A sentence, verse, etc., that includes all the letters of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TE UIC RWN JUPED VER TE LAY DG

    I think this means I have the worst keyboard out of all the participants =\

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG.

    Mac attack.

    ReplyDelete