Monday, June 20, 2011

Piano Man - Billy Joel


Punishment

Oh Bryan, that did not seem fully difficult enough for you, but I hope you return the favor of an easy first punishment for me when I inevitably comment on your Facebook status.  I feel as though using Christian was a bit cheap, but I suppose it was necessary for those parts; I mean, at least he was not playing the piano.

Just want to point out that Mr. North appreciated the lyrics, not the performance.  Sorry, Bryan and Christian, but do not be jealous.

To go along with this punishment, I hope that you will at some point also film yourself playing some of the Tom Lehrer songs we all know that you can play.

Ball State Camp

It appears that I was so wrapped up with myself (e.g. my birthday) that I forgot to write you a goodbye note, as accustomed.  Therefore, here goes nothing.

Bryan, you are taking a trek far into the unknown of Muncie, Indiana.  I wish you luck as you venture into the wonders that the great city possesses.  May you truly feel what it is like to live in a small town.

I hope that the Ball State computer system does not once again classify “Bryan” as a woman’s name forcing you and all the other Bryans to room closely.  In addition, I hope that nobody mistakes you as a girl, because that would be awkward!

I wish that Microsoft would stop telling me that I use passive voice or that my word choice is poor.  I wish that my new Mozilla Firefox did not have a spell check.  I wish that my laptop’s scroll bar would start working so that I would not have to use an external mouse.

I hope that you learn all the bandy things that the fine Ball State establishments have to offer to you.

I hope that while you are in Muncie, you will explore your surroundings, find Scotty’s Brewhouse, and eat there, because it is really, really, really, really, really good.

I hope that when you return from Ball State, you are a new, better person who is now wiser in the Jeopardy category “Drum majoring.”

Blog News

I would like to point out that during the time I was posting this; we have reached 2,500 page views.

To all of our readers:  Let us hit 3,000 views and 50 followers for when Bryan returns.

Until Wednesday,
Goodbye followers!

1 comment: