Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mario Kart Love Song - Sam Hart

Blog News:

Alright, so, to start, congratulations to all you pants lovers out there for reigning supreme over your sock loving counterparts.  May all us panters now be known as overlords over evil?  The poll has been updated (unless you check this blog like, the second I post this).  I hope you all enjoy your first full week of June.
In response to your keyboard fun, I suppose I must also try my own.  This will be done with my foot - the left one if that matters.

greh
  • Green reindeer eat horses.
  • Gravy raindrops excite Haley.  (Hi, Haley!)
  • God rules every human.

Lastly, we are fast approaching our one thousandth-page view.  Go us!  Now, on to something near to my heart.

Mario Kart:

This list is in order of my favorites to most hated.  I have use scientific evidence to support each of my choices.




1.      Dry Bones:  This is not just a turtle, but it is also a skeleton.  His small stature keeps the screen clean, but is allegiance towards Bowser makes him tough enough to not get knocked off of Rainbow Road.
2.      Yoshi:  Nothing is better than listening to this little green dinosaur yelling his name repeatedly.  Oh, and I am always him on Mario Party so he has home field advantage.
3.      Birdo:  I call this pink thing Honko.  Her love of Yoshi makes her a love of mine.
4.      Mario:  He is the guy in red on the cover in case you do not know who I am talking about.  Yes, that is also why he ranks number four on my list.
5.      Mii (both):  Call me “cocky” or “egotistical,” but I made my Mii into Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
6.      Luigi:  Sorry, Luigi, but Mario is more well known than you.
7.      Toad:  Something about his head just makes me want to play him.
8.      Toadette:  I enjoy staring at those pig tails for four minutes every race, and her small stature makes her just feel faster.
9.      Donkey Kong:  His huge graphic makes him sit awkwardly in the cars.  It just bugs me.  Otherwise, I love Donkey Kong and just cannot stand rating him lower than this!
10.  Baby Mario/Luigi/Daisy/Peach & Bowser Jr.:  I do not discriminate.  I love all these little guys equally.  Basically, the fact that the green turtle shells are the same size as them makes me enjoy being hit by them when using these racers.
11.  Koopa Troopa/Diddy Kong:  I am slightly shocked that they rank this low.  It has to do with the fact that Ben always races with them, and that Ben is better at Mario Kart than me – especially at the Mall.
12.  Daisy/Peach:  You two may be very iconic in the Mario market, but I am sorry to say that you are just not good at racing.
13.  Bowser/Dry Bowser:  Why would I want to be either one of them when they are fundamentally the same character model with a different skin.  This means that I pretty much have to cheer against myself if I want to win.
14.  Rosalina:  That star thingy that follows her is just weird.  Need I say more?
15.  Wario/Waluigi/King Boo/Funky Kong:  These racers come in last because they are just awkwardly sized for the Mario Kart games.  Plus, I cannot see past them.

3 comments:

  1. Koopa Troopa is the best. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not answer bryan's question about time signature. Therefore, I assume you do not know. I however believe I do. So bahahahahahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I always picked Yoshi, but that was waaay back in the day on the original SNES version, which is clearly superior to all subsequent versions.

    ReplyDelete