Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things Bryan Likes: Part One

Good morning! I'm in a different city right now, but you can't tell because you're on the Internet. I hope everyone enjoyed my punishment video. And I hope you don't have Christmas songs stuck in your head for too long.

While I'm gone, I will be posting videos of five things that I like because it's easy. I like a lot of things, but these things are at the top of the list. Thiiiings. Hopefully, you can get a better idea of where a handful of my references come from. <--

Number five! I like math. This is a song about pi, which is a pretty cool number. I don't really remember, but there might be a tiny questionable lyric, so you have been warned.


Number four! I like A Very Potter Musical. I would post the entire thing, but I would probably go over the word limit. Well, I would definitely go over the word limit.


There will be more on Thursday! I used lots of exclamation points in this post.

1 comment:

  1. 1 day, 19 hours and 42 minutes until the Pottermore announcement. Somebody mentioned it at work on Sunday, and I may have nearly jumped onto the check-in computer desk.

    ReplyDelete