Saturday, June 18, 2011

Go Shawty It's Your Birthday - 50 Cent

Blog News
Okay, so our poll was dumb, but Ravenclaw won.  Whatever that means.

Also, as was previously mentioned, Bryan broke a rule and must endure the first punishment (even I figured I would be the first to break a rule).  For his punishment, he must compose the music, sing, and video himself playing/singing “Argon the Noble Gas,” which is clearly a spoof on the Christmas classic “Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer.”

My Birthday
Seeing that it is my birthday – thanks for the birthday text, I was hoping you would write on my wall though – I have decided to tell everyone my favorite aspect of every birthday to date.

The day I was born – Well, a gift to the world was born on this day – me.  I would say that was my favorite aspect.

My first birthday – I had survived a year of life and was beginning to speak.  Now the world was blessed by hearing me.

My second birthday – You know, shockingly I do not remember this one.

My third birthday – Oh, a drizzly Tuesday (BBT reference!) – just kidding, I don’t know what day it was.  Anyways, that year I not only passed the 1,000 day mark, but also survived an allergic reaction.  Score!

My fourth birthday -  Four is my lucky number; therefore, it was good.

My fifth birthday – Nothing special.

My sixth birthday – I had a zebra birthday cake.  How cool is that? (Rhetorical question)

My seventh birthday – I believe this was the year that I did not like any of the gifts I received, but was kind enough to still keep them.

My eighth birthday – Well, I had passed the first grade?  Small victory.

My ninth birthday – Nine year olds are brats.  For those who did not get the joke, I had an excuse to be a brat.  Haha, it was funny.

My tenth birthday – Okay, so I turned double digits.  Yay.  Also, my cousin (Sam) chased my brother (Beau) around the house with a broom and my grandpa almost fell off the picnic table laughing so hard.  My aunt then went on to blame Adam for the incident.

My eleventh birthday – My cousin (Troy) dunked my head in a bucket of water that had formerly had horse manure in it.

My twelfth birthday – I invited every guy in my grade to my birthday party – ten showed up.

My thirteenth birthday – I was a teenager, duh?

My fourteenth birthday – I am going to assume this was one of my standard water balloon fight birthday parties.

My fifteenth birthday – Really, once you become a teenager life goes downhill birthday-wise apparently.

My sixteenth birthday – Yay, I can drive.  We all know how that went.

My seventeenth birthday – I got my grandmother who had never been bowling before to play Wii Bowling.

My eighteenth birthday – I received far too many Facebook notifications.  I once again got my grandmother to bowl; she got a strike… just kidding.

Until tomorrow,
Good luck on your punishment, which I will require to be posted along with your July 1st post.

2 comments:

  1. My first bowling score was 92. I was in second grade, and I have never done better since. True story. Happy Birthday! #alreadysaidthat #facebookisgreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof. Smackers, you had a split infinitive in your seventh birthday. That's painful, sir. Also, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete