Friday, June 17, 2011

This is where it gets interesting.

Sjsaekopogdbljdewisjnvewww.

Max, I . . . may have accidentally commented on your Facebook status.

Let me explain myself.

I was sitting right here -- I'm pointing to my desk chair -- and I was super multitasking. Sometimes, I think that if I were a stock character, I would be the absent-minded professor, and absent-minded professors such as myself are not good at multitasking.

So I was doing a lot of things. Texting, organizing my summer work, listening to music, reading about J. K. Rowling's new project . . . Facebooking.

And then Abby was all, "You just commented on Max Browning's Facebook status."

It was a good comment. Max, Abby commented on your status with a link to a snippet from A Very Potter Sequel, and it was very natural for me to reply, "Crookshanks! Thanks, Herman."

I don't care if you don't understand it -- it makes sense to me!

So here I am now. I was so sure that you were going to be the first TPA blogger to be punished, especially after you accepted my Bananagrams challenge. We'll see what happens with that.

But tonight, I broke a rule -- a rule that I wrote myself in the first draft of the welcome post -- and I await my punishment from Max. For those of you wondering what it's going to be, you know just as much as I do.

And for those of you wondering what punishments are like, here are a couple of examples. We're using the vlogbrothers system of punishments, and in fact, both John and Hank Green have punishments to endure over the next few days. Hank's punishment is to film himself humping . . . various things. John's punishment is to eat a sandwich with two ingredients. (The ingredients are undetermined as of yet, but I assure you that they will be disgusting.)

I leave you with a video of the first ever punishment from Brotherhood 2.0:

5 comments:

  1. Specifically, my words were, "Also... I hate to be the one to break this news to you, buuuuuut... you just commented on Max Browning's Facebook status =]...." I corrected my capitalization errors, so the quotes are slightly lyingish. (But I COUNTED the u's! Apostrophes.) I actually read your response under the impression that you had already realized your punishment was imminent befoooore I texted you. You were seemingly very composed, although one can never be certain about these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chans elise! and ohh my this will be most exciting. Harry Potter does things to you Bryan, things you may regret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am personally a fan of the punishment where John has to drink a blenderized Happy Meal and wax one of his legs with packing tape. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things that Harry Potter does to me . . . are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't we all just...get along?

    ReplyDelete