Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music

Well, peer pressure is making me think that maybe I should make a list of my top five favorite things as well.  I feel like people need to learn more about us anyways, so here goes nothing!

Number Five:

Tennis:  I do not play for any teams for the sole purpose that I do not want it to feel like a competition, but I still hate losing!  I started playing the summer going into seventh grade, I think, through the Roncalli Summer Sports Camp.  My best memory of tennis is Mr. Kratoska actually giving me a compliment in P.E. when he asked me if I played varsity.


Number Four:

Game Shows:  Do you people realize how beastly I am at almost every game show known to man?  I play along with hit shows Jeopardy, Lingo and Wheel of Fortune and let me be the first to point out how stupid 98 percent of the contestants are; it is repulsing!


Like Bryan, I too will post my final three on the second day!
Till then, good bye my minions!

3 comments:

  1. I must say that I am super excited to find out that you like tennis, Max! I am slightly disappointed though that you are a Federer fan. As you can probably guess, I am a huge Nadal fan. I hope you are watching Wimbledon this week and next, although they are experiencing quite a few rain delays. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becca, I do not really watch tennis much, except for the two guys who played for three days last year... that was boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob Barker is Barney Stinson's dad.

    ReplyDelete