Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Fun Keyboard Activity

Gah, solving a Rubik's cube was going to be one of my sped-up things! I'm still going to do it, though, and definitely not backward. Maybe you can do your video backward and I'll do mine forward.

Abby's comment from Wednesday: "You should switch to Harry Potter Bananagrams. It is much more satisfying." Admittedly, I cheated a little bit, but I really wanted to use all of the letters. (If you're counting, I'm missing a piece, so there are only 143 letters.) You might be able to click on this to make it bigger.


All right, it's time for a new keyboard activity for everyone to participate in!

Make Your Own Acronym/Initialism

1. Choose your favorite body part -- let's keep it appropriate.
I choose my face!
2. Zestfully slam that body part against your keyboard.
ptyf
3. That is your acronym/initialism. Use the letters your favorite body part typed to determine what your acronym/initialism stands for.
People think you're fantastic.
Puppies tickle your feet.
Perry Township Youth Football.
Max, because I'm going to be very, um, busy on Sunday, I'm going to pre-write my post and schedule it for automatic submission. I probably won't be able to read your post tomorrow before I write mine, so it might seem out of place.

Last night, Christian and I agreed that, generally, when you listen to a genre of music, the later in time you go, the worse the music sounds. But I want you to know that that's not always the case, so I leave you with some Dave Brubeck Quartet. Max, what do you think the time signature is?

4 comments:

  1. I highly approve of you putting up Take Five. I never get tired of those Ebm and Bbm7 chords. I know what time signature it is Max, but I won't say. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I addition to using TEA twice, you also spelled ME and LA. I don't blame you. I'm just saying. Also NAG. But that's pretty impressive, otherwise. Heehee. Also USED.

    I choose my elbow. fghj Well that's not very creative, elbow.

    Friends go hiking jollily. <-- Yes.
    Frilly goats have jam.
    Freshly gardened hot jalapeños.

    Also, drink both kinds of butterbeer. Also also, I am pretty sure I know the time signature, but I'll never tell. Or at least not right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, know the time signature. That's one of my favoritest jazz songs of all time, I'll have you know!

    Furthermore, I have selected my chin.

    yhtg

    Your hair tastes good

    Yon hare, thy grace!

    Yet how time goes...

    Evenfurthermore, I'm pretty sure freshly-gardened is supposed to be hyphenated. hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember talking about that, but I'm sure we did. Furthermore, I have chosen my tummy.

    as

    able-bodied software
    astronomical summary
    aesthetically superficial

    1) That was really cold.
    2) Boooring tummy letters.

    ReplyDelete