Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ask me questions!

My next post is going to be Question Monday, and I need questions to answer. Leave me questions in the comments, text me, or send me something on Facebook (unless you're Max).

This post is What-Bryan-Did-on-His-Secret-Mission Saturday. I'll tell you what I did -- after I announce the poll results.

It was a close race, but it looks like the answer to "If Max has two apples, and Bryan has two apples, then who has more apples?" is Max, who got three more votes than I did. Congratulations?

Here we go -- Bryan's adventures at Hogwarts.


Those are the moving portraits in the halls of Hogwarts, the giant, air-conditioned castle I walked through ten times to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey the same number of times. This ride was beyond awesome, and it made all of the heat, sunscreen, and annoying people worth it. I also rode Flight of the Hippogriff a couple of times, but I was too scared to ride Dragon Challenge.

But wait, there's more! (By the way, I stole these pictures from my sister's friend Joe.)


Do you see those people, Max? Their job is to go outside every hour and sing Harry Potter songs. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the most amazing park just to walk through. There was so much -- Ollivander's, a mandrake, dancing Durmstrang students, Butterbeer stands. The only thing I didn't like was listening to Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom.


I'm pointing to the Great Feast which I didn't eat but feel deserves to be capitalized nonetheless. The Three Broomsticks is my favorite restaurant, and the Butterbeer is delicious. Abby, I think I liked the regular kind better than the frozen kind.

There were also a bunch of shops in Hogsmeade where I didn't buy anything. Ha, that's a lie. I probably got too many things which included a Chocolate Frog, a Remembrall, and a Slytherin tie which I have every intention of wearing to church.

I've decided to give my new poll a Harry Potter theme in honor of my secret mission.

And if anybody else is going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, please take me with you.

5 comments:

  1. I just thought I'd let you know that you and I pose very similarly in photos.

    Furthermore, here is my question for you, Bryan Who Is Not Me:

    Window Washer Walter has a mass of 80 kilograms is washing a window that is 24 meters up the side of a building. The ladder upon which he stands is 25 meters long, and the ladder forms a right triangle with the side of the building. Assume that the top of the ladder meets the bottom of the window. Suddenly, the bottom of the ladder begins to slide away from the building at a rate of 1 meter/sec. a) What is Window Washer Walter's velocity after three seconds have passed? b) What is Window Washer Walter's velocity when he reaches the ground? c) Assuming that Window Washer Walter suffers a 90% energy loss after hitting the ground, how high will he bounce? Show all work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEN TIMES!?

    ¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–‘“πøˆ¨¥†®´∑œ o.O

    I concur with your assessment of the butterbeer. Frozen is exciting, but regular is ultimately more satisfying.

    The Dragon Challenge was really fuuuuuun! But it was definitely not as awesome as The Forbidden Journey. Also, I spent two paychecks in the shops. My first two paychecks ever.

    Ooooof.

    I want to go back. When I decide that I'm going there again, this song will happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIcr1qePqN4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe bryan, i feel like i could solve that if i had the desire actually to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey B-ry! Thanks for giving me street cred. Catching up on your blogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRYAN!!!!! You, Lizzie, and I are supposed to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as our senior trip!!!!! We're still doing it.

    ReplyDelete