Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No Coherent Topic Today

I should probably organize this post into parts, but I'm just . . . asjlkvbsaekj.

Max, two days ago, you made a comment on your post from Sunday. In response to EB's message, ". . . how do you not know anything from HP?" you said, "I've never seen any of the movies." I just thought you should know that Harry Potter is first and foremost a series of books. And that you should try reading them. I mean, I know you're not an avid reader, but I started reading Harry Potter when I was seven, so it's not terribly difficult.

I just sneezed.

Also two days ago was the first major Republican debate of the 2012 presidential election, so it was a pretty big night for me. I know that a lot of people probably aren't interested in politics, and I respect the wide spread of political beliefs that we have on TPA. But since the primaries are going to be extremely important to me during our senior year, totally avoiding presidential politics in this blog would be lying. What do you think, Max? Would endorsing a presidential candidate (I think you know who I'm talking about) on TPA be too extreme?

Hmmm.

I have to do a lot of summer work this week because jazz camps start next week. I know what posts I'm going to do while I'm away next week, but right now, I'm just . . . blrheajlkhghh.

Oh, I also wanted to resurface the idea of making videos and speeding them up (and making yours go backward, maybe). I think the best time for that would be July. Does that work for you?

Also in July, I think the two of us should have some sort of tournament. If I had my way, it would be a Euchre tournament, but I think the playing field would be more even if it were Banagrams, or something. Maybe this could be a challenge.

Max, I challenge you to a Bananagrams tournament sometime in July. One on one. Best two out of three. Do you accept?

1 comment:

  1. I got my first copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on January 1, 2000, so I was... seven! I think. Yes. Math is hard.

    ReplyDelete