Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kyrgyzstan, Punishments, and Babies!

My mind is jumping very quickly between lots of different things right now, so it must be a good time for parts!

Part One: Closing the Poll Properly

The most popular house among our readers is Ravenclaw, which I think is a common house with which people associate. "I'm a muggle" only ended up with one vote, so that's good! I'm a Slytherin, Max -- what are you?

I voted for Kyrgyzstan in your new poll. I just love the (frantic Google search) mountains there.

Part Two: Happy Birthday!

Max, I hope you had an awesome birthday. I can't imagine it could have gone horribly since early on in the day you told me my punishment, and then you posted it later in the night. More on that later.

Part Three: Happy Father's Day!

To any fathers who are reading this, I send my sincere gratitude! Without fathers, we would have no babies, and without babies, we would have none of the wonderful things that humanity has to offer. Oh, Hank Green has a message for you, as well:


Part Four: My Punishment

To make things clear for everybody, I'm going to explain the background of this punishment. In January, a while after I sang songs in Chemistry class, Max rewrote the lyrics to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." I wasn't exactly feeling the Christmas spirit at that point -- you know, school had already started again -- and I really didn't want to play his "Argon the Noble Gas." But now I have to. So I'm not actually composing anything because I was given a lot to work with. Preposition? Passive voice? I'm writing this quickly.

Yeah, Max was actually very reasonable in issuing his punishment. He's wanted something for half of a year, and he's finally cashing in to get it. And I'm happy, too, because I don't have to blend pickles and gushers and eat/drink it.

I'm actually getting ready to film it right now. Max, is it all right if I post the video before my due date?

Part Five: This Week . . .

. . . I will be at Ball State for the jazz track of Music for All. For the jazz band, the website says, "Please note that you will be in air conditioning for the majority of your day." SCORE!

Since I won't have Internet access on Tuesday or Thursday, I'm going to write the posts tonight and schedule them for posting. Hopefully, these two posts will help everyone understand me better. Heh.

I'll catch up with your posts on Saturday, Max!

1 comment:

  1. I chose Canada because that's where Robin is from. Preposition. I think I have more comments, but I am too excited about the video to try to remember them.

    ReplyDelete