I hope that all is going well in the world of punishments.
Today, I really want to go over some of our blog’s statistics.
Here goes nothing.
- 7249 views have been looked upon our page all time.
- 7,048 views were made from the U.S.
- 2,651 views were made in June, making it our most popular month.
- 488 views were made on an iPod.
- 277 comments have been made.
- 262 people viewed us after a link on Facebook.
- 235 people found us through Google.
- 189 page views have already came in September.
- 187 views were made on mobile Safari.
- 147 views have been made on our original post with the rules.
- 101 posts have been posted on this blog.
- 78 of our views are from Germany.
- 68 views were made on Bryan’s bonus, punishment post.
- 60 people are currently creeping on us.
- 45 views were made on Max’s punishment post.
- 35 views were made on an iPad.
- 19 views come from over the sea in Ireland.
- 13 comments were made on Bryan’s post “Four apples; awesome pants” making it the most commented upon post.
- 3 punishments have been issued.
- 2 punishments have been completed.
- 1 day Bryan forgot to post.
- 0 comments have been marked as spam.
That is a quick look at some of the statistics, which I found interesting.
I still have 400 words to play around with Bryan, so I will continue this post after a quick break.
Okay, I am back.
Bryan, your poll confuses me. Why would anyone in the right mind want bacon in their Frappuccino? Actually, why would anyone want any meat in a drink at all?
I still have just under 200 words to work with so I will give you all a sneak peak on my upcoming Top Ten Tuesday.
Bryan, I have been tossing around ideas, but I think I will post about some general facts of life I have learned throughout my life.
They will be just blatantly obvious facts that hold a general truth. They are like paradoxes, but they are not.
Until tomorrow Bryan,
I am always good to the last drop.