Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who Are You? - The Who

"I knew I would have opportunities to make fun of you in this blog, but I didn’t know they would come this easily... So much for deflating our egos."  Hypocrite much?

Anyways, in addition to our German brethrens, we appear to now have a British viewer – though that may just be my cousin, but I doubt it.

Bryan, may I use this post to bring about a very important personal issue to you?  Well, I will take that as a yes.

The deal is, we now have 31 followers, which means we are getting very popular… kind of.  However, when one clicks (that said licks, but luckily I caught that mistake) on our followers, they will only see 30 shiny faces.  This of course means that we have a hidden follower.

And Bryan, we both know how paranoid I am so this is kind of a big deal for me to know that all of our followers have a face.  How odd would it be if this follower was, say, missing a head – not that there is a problem with headless people.

So please, unnamed follower, reveal yourself!  I have my suspicions, but I really just want to know who you are.

Now, not only do we a hidden follower – seriously, who are you? – but we also have some unknown international followers.  To my British and German friends – I plea with you – please tell your “ole chaps” and “freunde” about this blog.

In case the Deutsche man kann nicht Englisch sprechen.  Wer bist du?

Translation – In case the German one cannot speak English.  Who are you?

Now, enough of this mystery post.  Let us go to a new topic.  Me.

In some number of days, my punishment person will be going to Montana for two weeks.  Now, while I begged to stay home, he still advocated his desire to adventure into the unknown – big words!  Because of this, I am still searching for someone to sub in for Benjamin while he is away in the “Big Sky Country.”

“Big Sky Country.”  You know what that means Tape?  It means that Ben will be able to stare at the clouds and try to find funny shapes such as ducks, dragons and dogs in the clouds.

For example, not only do these ominous clouds representing an upcoming storm, but it also strangely resembles the image of a sideways X, though some may disagree and call it a t.  What do you guys see in these clouds?  Oh! Does anyone else see the T-Rex claw?

And now I must make a proposition with you, Klausi.  Should we allow the use of captions on our pictures?  I say this because I still do not know what your second picture is even of, though I have my guesses.  These words would not count against you; however, you could have a maximum of like 15 or so words in the actual caption.  Just an idea!

So, until two days from now, I bid thee and all our readers a von farewell.  And to our German audience – auf wiedersehen – granted, until we see again may not be the best goodbye to someone I have never seen.  And to our readers over the crick… well, I guess goodbye?  I do not really remember how people said goodbye in the UK.

4 comments:

  1. You guys should talk to the Germans every post. Also, I think you mean a fond farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. max, you are now in the minority. according to the poll that is

    ReplyDelete